15/02/2016 – Since the last message, quite a few further developments happened and thus I am happy to advise you as follows:
- In 2015 we have opened new WCL representative offices as follows:
– Zurich: Remo Eigenmann (formerly with Panalpina and DAMCO) is running the office.
– Bogota: Alvaro Mancilla (formerly DHL) is the new WCL representative in Colombia.
– Miami: Kris de Witte (formerly ECU Line) runs the new WCL office in Miami.
– Hamburg: Frieder Steinwarder (after 43 years with DBSchenker) has joined WCL as Partner on July 1, 2015.
- Effective Feb 1, 2016 Martin Sieg (formerly SDV Geis, DAMCO and Rhenus Air/Ocean) has joined WCL as Partner in Hamburg (Grosshansdorf).
- In February 2016, we have opened a new WCL representative office in Santiago de Chile. The office will be run by Karl-Heinz Ruzsitska (formerly KN and DBSchenker).
- In 2016 we intend to open new representative offices in Basel and Chicago.
- At the same time we are looking at opening a new office in Shanghai by mid 2016.